Kam has spent over thirty-five years of practice developing an efficient and effective style. Approaching the law from a practical perspective, Kam seeks to resolve your problem, whether it is business or real estate, in a direct and civil manner. Business owners and clients rely on Kam’s critical eye and experience to help prevent ‘snags’ by proper planning and consideration. Similarly, Kam enjoys working closely with his clients in matters of estate planning and probate — taking the time to help clients navigate what could otherwise be an overwhelming process. Kam is proud to have built a business that serves the business owners and community members of Renton, Maple Valley, South Seattle and surrounding neighborhoods.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate ∙ Purchase and Sales Agreements ∙ Seller Financed Closing ∙ Quiet Title actions ∙ Residential and Commercial Leases ∙ Property Line disputes ∙ Partition actions ∙ Court Appointed Receiver in Partition Actions
- Estate Planning ∙ Probate ∙ Probate Alternatives
- Municipal Law
- BA ∙ University of Washington ∙ 1973
- JD ∙ University of Puget Sound ∙ 1975
- Admitted to United States District Court 1976
- Washington State Bar Association (#6579) since 1976
- Past Counsel for Covington Water District (19 years)
- Counsel for Fire Districts 17 and 43 (Maple Valley Fire and Life Safety)
- Judge Pro Tem in District Courts for approximately ten years
- Recipient of the Washington State Bar Random Acts of Professionalism Award, in acknowledgement of noteworthy professional behavior and exemplary service
- Maple Valley Rotary member 1985 –present.
- Maple Valley Rotary President 1997-1998.
- Rotary District 5030
- Administrative Assistant Governor present.
- Assistant Governor 2004 to 2006.
- Service Fund Foundation Director
- Secretary 2005 to present.
- Green River Community College Foundation 1998-2007.
- Fire Commissioner-King County Fire District 17 twelve years.
- Past Officer and Director, South King County Bar Association