Areas of Practice
- Domestic Violence Charges: Assault, Malicious Mischief, Violation of No Contact Order, Harassment, Reckless Endangerment, Stalking, and all other charges with a Domestic Violence allegation.
- Driving Charges: DUI, Physical Control, Reckless Driving, Reckless Endangerment, Negligent Driving, Driving While License Suspended, Operating a Motor Vehicle without Ignition Interlock Device, Hit and Run.
- Drug Charges: Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Minor in Possession.
- Property Charges: Criminal Trespass, Theft, Forgery, Possession of Stolen Property, Identity Theft.
- All other offenses: Disorderly Conduct, Resisting Arrest, Obstruction, and all other misdemeanor and felony charges.
- Representing victims pursuing no contact, anti-harassment, or anti-stalking orders for protection.
- Expungement and vacation of criminal records
- Business Entity selection and formation
- Commercial Lease Review
- Business Sales
- Business Advising
- BA: University of Washington – 2009
- JD: Seattle University School of Law -2013
- Washington State Bar Association: 2013
Thomas understands the legal system can feel complex and even overwhelming. He is passionate about being your guide to navigating the complexities of the legal system and making the process less daunting. Thomas prides himself on building a strong relationship with his clients, identifying their goals, clearly explaining their options, and effectively identifying the best route to obtaining a favorable outcome. Thomas is personally invested in protecting his clients’ legal interests and rights.